Thursday, May 21, 2009

Whoa. Again with this.

So this is the wonderful start to yet another blog. I've started oh so many, but always forgotten about them and left them to die. Let's just see if I can get this one past a month and I'll have beaten my record.

I don't have a specific purpose for starting this. I simply wanted an outlet for all the random stuff I have running around in my head. Somewhere I can vent or praise God or do whatever the heck else I feel like doing.

However, at this moment it is 2:00am and I really need to get to bed. Let's see how tomorrow goes.

Later tater,
Melissa.

Oh, and quote of the day is...
"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing."
Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment